суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emx industries inc




So, I finally got a job - and a ritzy one at that. God, am I glad I donapos;t have to work in fast food.
Iapos;m really proud of myself.
I donapos;t nessicarilly like the job, but I donapos;t hate it either. Basically, I straighten up racks, restock stuff, ask customers if theyapos;re finding everything okay, clean mirrors/vacuum, and help people in the fitting rooms. So, pretty simple stuff. It just sucks mostly cos Iapos;m on my feet so much, and I have to wear flats or heels, which is like walking on a pile of rocks.

Okay, so last night, Me, Kristin, this girl Michelle, and her boyfriend went to Nightmare Forest, and it was pretty gay to say the least. So low and behold, they decide to go to the Gates of Hell. Which is like.. This cemetary in Rineyville thatapos;s from the 1600apos;s, and itapos;s forill haunted. And the Satanistapos;s go and do sacrafices on puppies and stuff while theyapos;re alive. And all the graves are sunken in. Last time I went in 8th grade, I saw an orange translucent person walking around, no lie, and that was in the middle of the day, so�I mean, you would think that it would be worse at 2 in the morining.�So I was like shittin my pants the whole way there, and beggin them not to get out. So of course when we get there BillyBadassKristin decides to get out. So sheapos;s opens her car door and leaves it open, and sheapos;s like "donapos;t close the door, so i can get back in", well, she walks about 5 feet and the door just starts closing by itself. Keep in mind, we were on level ground, and the door was ALL the way open so the lock that holds it open shouldapos;ve been holding it.
We didnapos;t really see much there, so we decided to leave. Alright, this is the best part. Itapos;s a gravel road, and the only gravel we even drove on. And Mary had just washed her car, so it was completely clean. So weapos;re driving back. (oh, and let me make note of how we were sitting. Kristin was driving. I was in the passenger seat. Randy and Michelle were sitting behind Kristin, so no one was behind me, and noone used that back door.) K, so we hear something hit the car, like a looud THUMP, and I saw it out of my periphials but not clear, so i assumed it was a tree branch (which noone else saw it), and I was like "shit Kristin, you just hit a tree", which we were driving in the middle of the road, so idk where a tree woulapos;ve even came from.. Well, a few more minutes up the road, Randy was like "hey i bet youapos;re moms car has a dent or scratch in it we should check." so kristin and randy got out, and they weapos;re using their cell phone backrounds as flashlights. Come to find out, there was a big hand print going down the side of the car. And if you really think about it, a tree branch wouldapos;ve scraped it, not made a thump noise, and it wouldapos;ve left a line, not a handprint. So, only conclusion that we could come up with was that a phantom did it.
Pretty Scary night forill.

free vob to mpeg software, emx industries inc, emx industry, emx korg.



Комментариев нет: