понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

caribe royale suite




This past weekend I went to dance and had a little sleepover with some of my dance friends.� It was fun� We also did part of the Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park, which was really nice.� I�love the fall weather and the changing color of the leaves.� Sunday was mostly chillaxinapos; and doing some work.� Today the kids were really sweet. �They sang to me and made me cards.� The roomie of course was fabulous� Thanks for all of my friends and family for helping make the day special� Iapos;m excited for "Heroes" tonight.� Going on my first field trip this week with the kids, which Iapos;m really excited about� Thatapos;s it.� Bye

euro hostel, caribe royale suite, caribe royale resorts suites and villas, caribe royale resorts suites, caribe royale resorts.



Комментариев нет: