вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

banging couples





LET ME GET THIS OIFF MY CHEST

knnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn cbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb eff eff effing eff

I was chatting happily with my friends at W6 canteen when out of the blue something landed on my hair, thanks god not the scalp nor my food nor my face etc.

A�Potentially fatal DROPPING that can transmit different diseases.

I dashed off at the speed of lightning to the ladies and use almost the whole roll of toilet papers and 10 litres of water to wash off.

Immediately the superstitious practice got into me and I called my aunt and she said to dream of shit is good but to have it landed on you is sibei unlucky.

I was about to go out afterwhich for an appointment, damn worried ganna sway sway rape or something.....haha ya I probed too much I know.




cotton eye joe sample song, banging couples, banging crazy, banging crib head pad, banging cunt.



Комментариев нет: